Do you know you can do self hypnosis? Some people will refer it as auto-suggestion. Hypnosis can be used on yourself with a few simple steps.
Here are 6 Easy Steps to Perform Self Hypnosis.
6 Easy Steps to Perform Self Hypnosis.
- Find somewhere quiet – Find a place where you can sit and lie down comfortably. You will want to be with your own thoughts for at least 20 to 30 minutes. Make sure your mobile phone, fax machine, instant messenger etc are turned off.
- Sit down or lie down, start taking deep breaths – Take a few deep and long breaths. Breath in about 3 seconds and slowly exhale for about 10 seconds. Take about 10 deep relaxing breaths. If you need more breaths to relax, go for it.
- Relax you whole body – Consciously notice the top of your head all the way down to your toes and relax them. Systematically, relax every part of your body. Relax your jaw, relax your shoulder, let your arms go limp, relax all your thigh muscles…
- Deepen your hypnotic trance – When your body is relaxed, you will enter into a hypnotic trance. The next step is to deepen your trance. Count from 10 to 1, mentally drifting yourself deeper and deeper into the trance feeling.
- Work on your issues – Now is the time use hypnosis to work on any of your issue. You can use a technique called “Future Pacing“. See yourself in the future where you are the ideal person you want to become. Maybe you want to quit smoking, loose weight, success in business etc. Visualize yourself being in that stage. Put everything in a positive terms. Our mind works best with positivity.
- Bring yourself back – Finally, when you are done with visualizing, bring yourself back into the real world. Feeling awake and refreshed. The easiest way to do this is to count upwards from 1 to 10. Have a quick stretch and open your eyes. You’re back!
The above are just a few quick simple steps to do self hypnosis. Hypnosis can produce a lot of great results. The key here is believe in it and to keep practicing.
Self Hypnosis Instruction in Six Easy Steps
Everyone needs time off from work. Some people find ways to relax by spending time with friends, playing sports, or by simply watching a movie. If you’re looking for one way to relax then you
Self Help Hypnosis Is a Useful Tool in Daily Life
If you want to learn how to do self-help hypnosis then you must understand yourself first. What are your preferred learning styles? Do you like to learn self help hypnosis with other people? Do
Self Hypnosis Is Possible If You Focus Properly
There are several things in life that demand your full attention. If you are on a date then you’ll have to focus on your date one hundred percent. If you do not focus on your date then you may
Learning How to Do Self Hypnosis
If you want to learn how to do self hypnosis then you must purchase the appropriate training programs for such activity. Programs that teach you how to do self hypnosis will walk you through a series
Understanding How To Hypnotise Someone And The Procedure Behind This Technique
Do you know that learning and knowing on how to hypnotise someone is one of the achievements that you can enjoy making in your life? Knowing how to hypnotise a person is not a difficult task because
4 Easy Steps to do Self Hypnosis
Want to lose weight or quit smoking? Hypnosis is an effective tool that you may want to put to use, although it isn’t for everybody. Through the development of Stanford Hypnotic Susceptibility Scales,