A question that hypnotherapists and hypnotists always get is about how to hypnotise someone.
A lot of people seem to have a fascination with hypnosis and want to know if they can also do it to themselves, as well as on others.
This curiosity may have come from the many scenes that we saw on TV, in the movies, as well as from the stuff that we read on books and magazines.
However you must know, instead of putting people in an eerie trance similar to those that we’ve seen, real life hypnosis can be very different.
In fact, real life hypnosis focuses more on eliminating or reducing pain, accelerating healing and breaking or stopping negative behaviours and bad habits. If you are looking at hypnosis as a means to any of these, then you certainly have the right reasons for wanting to learn how to hypnotise.
How to Hypnotise Someone
Here’s a fact that may surprise you- knowing how to hypnotise someone instantly may be easier than you imagine in to be. This is because hypnosis is actually a natural state. The sensation can be likened to when you are daydreaming or engrossed in something. Hypnosis is also similar to allowing thoughts to wander, or falling asleep. When you drift off into your thoughts, then that is a natural state of hypnosis.
How to Hypnotise Somebody – Things to Remember
- You must never ask the person you are hypnotising to do something harmful. If you have something that you cannot ask a person while he is fully awake, then you must never ask him that same question while he is in a trance.
- People may react differently to the hypnosis. It is natural for some people to say that they did not feel anything.
- When fear is present, hypnosis usually does not occur.
Simple Steps to Hypnotise
Hypnosis happens through a series of steps. Here is what you can expect. If you are learning to hypnotise, feel free to apply these too:
- Have the patient sit or lie in a comfy position.
- Talk to him slowly in a soothing voice.
- Encourage the person to relax. You can say, “Take a deep breath and as you let it out, slowly close your eyes and feel yourself relaxing.”
- Make the patient become aware of the different parts of the body. Then, ask him one by one to relax them.
- Never forget to put in lots of positive reinforcements in your language.
- Repeat the process several times, as it may not work right away. The usual time for an average session is anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes.
- Deliver your message, or ask questions, so that you can get the information that you need.
- When you feel like your message has been delivered, you can rouse the patient from his trance. To do that, you can say something like, “I’m going to count to 5, and when I reach five, your eyes will open, and you will feel relaxed and refreshed.
Follow these steps and you will surely know how to hypnotise someone without them knowing.
How Do You Know If You’ve Effectively Hypnotised Someone?
There are several signs of hypnosis. Here are just a few of them: 1. Fluttering of eyelids 2. Increased redness/wetness of eyes 3. Relaxing of facial muscles 4. Tingling sensations or feelings of warmth or coolness 5. A slight difficulty or effort in swallowing 6. Changes in breath rate 7. Twitching fingers or arms
If during your session, your patient displays one or more of these signs, then you are on the right path to learning how to hypnotise. You should practice the routine more so that you grow confident!
If you want, you can start with self-hypnosis. Understanding how to hypnotise yourself can be a good way to start practising your hypnosis skills. You can also try discovering how to hypnotise a dog or other pets. To learn these skills, I invite you to check out my free ebook presented on this site. You will surely find a lot of helpful tips there.
How to Hypnotize People: 9 Step Guide
Most people are fascinated by hypnosis, and wonder how it works. Have you always wanted to learn hypnosis? You will find the all the information you are seeking on hypnosis, here on this website. Controlling
5 Steps to Hypnotize People While They Are Sleeping
Hypnosis has a long history been used on people to make a new change in behaviour. How to hypnotise someone is a big problem. Most people believe that hypnosis is just a simple magic-type trick done on TV shows. However, is it
Step by Step Guide on How to Hypnotise Someone
Is Hypnotizing Someone Really Possible? Hypnosis is such a fascinating subject that a common query is always that of how to hypnotise someone. People are naturally interested and curious if it is really possible to put another
Hypnosis For the Beginners: How to Hypnotise Someone Fast and Easy
Have you ever heart hypnosis? You might know a few special people treat a number of psychological ailments by hypnosis. You might know stage hypnotist can make an audience go to sleep in seconds by snapping his finger. However,
Learn How to Hypnotise Someone in 3 Steps
Learning How To Hypnotise Someone Can Be Learned By Anyone. Hypnotism has been around for centuries and has been passed down from teacher to student.Most of us feel that hypnotism is reserved for hypnotists.
Does Hypnosis Work On Everyone
There are a lot of things in this world that don’t work for everyone. For example, if you’re trying to solve several math problems than one formula may not be able to solve all of them. Hypnosis