Even though hypnosis being the most practical science from a long time it is still a mystery and a matter of debate to many professional psychologists, even some people doubts of its existence or is Hypnosis real.
Today by this blog we are going to throw some light on this ancient treasure by discussing the real science behind Hypnosis and the science which makes Hypnosis works every time.
To get a better understanding of the topic let's quickly see
How Hypnosis Is Defined Scientifically?
Hypnosis is a heightened state of awareness. Where the mind is completely focused to instructions with an overwhelming capacity for response to commands.
Letâ€™s Have A Look How Wikipedia Has Defined Hypnosis
Hypnosis is defined as the state of human consciousness which involving focused attention and reduced awareness towards surroundings together with an enhanced capacity and focus towards the response to instructor's suggestion. The term hypnosis may also used as a skill or practice of inducing hypnosis
Two points that can be concluded from the above definition which will conclude
Is There Any Science Behind Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis is a heightened state of awareness or an altered state of consciousness.
- We can say when a subject is under hypnotised state their subconscious mind is open to receive instruction.
- Instructions given to subject will bypass the normal consciousness and directly hit the subconscious mind.
- Subjectâ€™s heightened response to a suggestion or whatever instructor instructed them.
- Now the subjectâ€™s subconscious mind is ready to receive instructions if accepted the subject will act upon.
- The acceptance will depend on upon the nature of commands and the level of the hypnotic state. The deeper the state of sub-consciousness the greater will be subjectâ€™s response.
The entire hypnotic process is based on the fact that when we are conscious, we are surrounded by many questions, daily life activities, prone to cross-questioning, depression or we are can say our decision making is inductive.
While in the hypnotic state our subconscious mind makes only deductive decisions or we can say whatever instructor suggests them.
And once the subjectâ€™s subconscious mind accepts the instruction or suggestion, the subject will just turn the instruction to reality and this is how Hypnosis work every time.
What Can Be Suggested To Do While The Subject Is Hypnotised?
When the subject is in hypnotic state and their subconscious mind is perfectly ready to receive and follow your commands you can make them.
In absolute hypnotised state particular will no longer be master of his own senses of the world. His subconscious mind turns his personality to the suggested personality by the instructor.
CAN ANYONE BE HYPNOTIZED?
Mostly asked the question, most basic but very difficult to answer.
Well in general after studying large number of people and in debate with top professional hypnotists the answer is
YES, almost 99% people can be hypnotised. The study shows people of any age, mentally sound or above sound level can be hypnotised to some level. 1% failure cases may include the situation, psychological barriers, improper commands and environmental conditions such as noise etc. Nevertheless if hypnosis method is followed correctly and represented in a right way there are fewer cases of failure.
Another important factor which is vital for successful hypnotism is FAITH.
The operator must have to build a proper relationship with the individual and the most important key is CONFIDENCE.
Operator must have confidence in his voice and prestige in his eyes while making relationship with the subjects.
- Hypnotism is the most ancient practical applied science with numerous numbers of applications.
- Hypnosis can be used to treat various medical conditions including obesity and smoking cessation.
- The science behind Hypnosis is basically the altered state of subconscious mind in which the individual is highly responsive towards operators instructions hear by termed as suggestions.
- In complete hypnotised states individuals can be suggested to perform tasks such as singing and their mood can be changed.
- Almost everyone of any age can be hypnotised if performed correctly.
- Prestige and Confidence are two most important things that are must make hypnosis work every time.