Step 1 Pre-Sleep Technique
1. When you go to bed, starting tonight and continuing for the next 7 days, just before you are ready to fall asleep - give yourself the following suggestion 10 times:
"Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better”
While you are saying the suggestion, imagine yourself in any way you can, getting better and better.
2. In order not to fall asleep and not to lose count, every time you say the suggestion press down with each finger of your right hand. Then, continue with each finger of your left hand until you've completed the suggestion 10 times.
3. This may be your first attempt at leaning to effectively program yourself through suggestion. It is of the utmost importance to do this exercise every night without falling asleep until you've completed the 10 repetitions.
4. You are beginning to establish a habit pattern of property programming yourself by giving yourself positive suggestions before going to sleep. The next day, you'll find yourself reacting very positively to that suggestion.
5. Do this exercise twice a day for 7 days, after which you will be ready to give yourself beneficial suggestions.
Step 2 Induction
1. Continue doing Step 1, the Pre-Sleep Technique you learned last week.
2. In addition, you are to do the following:
3. Twice a day – once in the morning or at noon, and once in the early evening – you will hypnotize yourself, stay in hypnosis for 2-3 minutes, and then emerge yourself. Here's how:
Sit in a comfortable chair with your back supported.
Focus your attention - effortlessly - on a spot opposite you, slightly above eye level.
Take 3 deep breaths - slowly. As you inhale your third breath, hold it for 3 full seconds as you count backward.- 3 ... 2 ... 1
Close your eyes, exhale, RELAX, and allow yourself to go into a deep, sound, hypnotic rest.
4. • You are to remain in hypnosis for approximately 2-3 minutes by counting down slowly from twenty-five (25) to one (1).
( NOTE: it will help if you allow yourself to visualize or imagine each number being written on a blackboard or shown on a computer as you count backward.)
5. To emerge, just count forward from one to three-and you will emerge refreshed and alert, ready to go about your business in an energetic way.
Step 3 Programmed Suggestion
1. The third step in self-hypnosis is to be started one week after you complete the exercises for Step I and Step 2. Once you start Step 3, you no longer have to do Step 2.
2. For Step 3, you need a 3x5 card or a business card, which you can easily carry with you at all times. You are to write the suggestion you've prepared for yourself which meets the criteria of being Positive, Simple, Believable, Measurable - and it should carry a Reward. Al ways state your suggestion in the present tense.
3. Again, sit down and choose a spot opposite you, slightly above eye level. Hold the card in front of the spot and read the suggestion to yourself 3 times.
Make sure the words on the card are believable to you and allow yourself to imagine accomplishing what is written on the card. Use your imagination.
4. You've written your suggestion on a card - chosen your spot - read the suggestion to yourself 3X - now, drop the card and take your first deep breath. Exhale. Take your second deep breath. Exhale. Now, take you third deep breath - hold it - close your eyes - count backward from 3 to 1. Exhale, and go deep into hypnosis.
5. At this point, instead of counting backward from 25 to 1, allow the suggestion to repeat over and over in your subconscious mind. At the same time, imagine that you are carrying out your suggestion.
You'll find that at times the words start to break up and become fragmented. That's perfectly okay. The important words or phrases will come through to you.
In approximately 2-3 minutes you'll have a feeling it's time to stop and emerge. (Note: this time was set when you established a habit pattern in Step 2.) At this point, just count forward. I ... 2 ... 3 ... open your eyes and go about your business, feeling refreshed and relaxed in every way.
NOTE: Give yourself time to allow the suggestions to take hold. It can take up to two weeks to start getting the benefits related to your suggestion.
Does Hypnosis Work On Everyone
There are a lot of things in this world that don’t work for everyone. For example, if you’re trying to solve several math problems than one formula may not be able to solve all of them. Hypnosis
Tips to Master Covert Hypnosis
The main requirement to master the arts of covert hypnosis is dedication. You will be learning the process by dividing it into smaller and simpler units so that you cam master one technique each
Learn How to Hypnotise Someone in 3 Steps
Learning How To Hypnotise Someone Can Be Learned By Anyone. Hypnotism has been around for centuries and has been passed down from teacher to student.Most of us feel that hypnotism is reserved for hypnotists.
Self Help Hypnosis Is a Useful Tool in Daily Life
If you want to learn how to do self-help hypnosis then you must understand yourself first. What are your preferred learning styles? Do you like to learn self help hypnosis with other people? Do
Learning How to Do Self Hypnosis
If you want to learn how to do self hypnosis then you must purchase the appropriate training programs for such activity. Programs that teach you how to do self hypnosis will walk you through a series
5 Steps to Hypnotize People While They Are Sleeping
Hypnosis has a long history been used on people to make a new change in behaviour. How to hypnotise someone is a big problem. Most people believe that hypnosis is just a simple magic-type trick done on TV shows. However, is it