Stop smoking with hypnosis is gaining attention these days? Is this an option worth pursuing? Let’s find out…
How to Quit Smoking
When smokers have had enough of the harmful and destructive lifestyle, they can employ different methods in order to quit. A popular method that many uses is that of nicotine patches. However, nicotine patches may not work on everyone. Recent studies, however, point out, that there seems to be a way to make nicotine patches more effective, and that is to combine them with hypnosis. Yes, it really is possible to stop smoking with hypnosis. Countless of others have tried this method and have been met with success.
If you too, want to stop smoking using this method, then here are a few things that you should know. There are both benefits and risks with using smoking cessation hypnosis. We will discuss a few of them below.
- Using hypnosis to quit an addiction is effective most of the time- If you were to look at the statistics, hypnosis to cure a smoking addiction works about 75% of the time. If you turn to this method to help you quit, then there is a huge chance that it may turn out successful for you.
- This method allows you to find out your smoking triggers. Have you ever stopped to find out what is causing you to smoke? Does a certain person flare up the need to smoke? What about a certain emotion? Many smokers do not even realise that there is a link to experiences and emotions to smoking. If one can unlock that link, then there is a huge possibility to remove oneself form situations that would bring about such, making it easier to quit smoking.
- Hypnosis may be an easier, faster and less expensive method to quit smoking. Not only that, when you stop smoking with hypnosis, you may avoid many of the side effects that are associated with quitting, such as getting into another addiction, and overeating. Of course, there are also downsides when one opts to stop smoking with hypnosis.
Risks of Stop Smoking Self Hypnosis
Employing stop smoking self-hypnosis can have negative effects too. Therefore, I always remind people before getting stop smoking hypnosis mp3 or stop smoking hypnosis scripts on their own. Here are a few risks.
- The method may not always be effective- One in every four people are not able to be hypnotised. If you are one of those people, then you may have to look for another technique to quit. No matter how hard you try, this may not work for you.
- Stop smoking meditation or hypnosis is not an approved therapy by the American Medical Association- there is much debate about using hypnosis to stop smoking. Some studies say it works, while others say that the reports are still inconclusive. If you are a person that only wants to try out treatments that have already been approved by the American Medical Association, then you will most likely not be happy with it.
- It can be difficult to find a real hypnotist- For every qualified hypnotist out there, there are plenty of bogus others. Be sure you don’t fall into the trap of going to a quack hypnotist. You could be paying someone for something that he doesn’t even know what to do, which would mean that you would not get your desired effect. When picking out a hypnotist, make sure they are licensed, trained and credentialed. The hypnotist should also have a license in a medical related field such as medicine, nursing, psychology and psychiatry. Never trust anyone who simply claims that they know how to hypnotise.
Stop smoking with hypnosis – does it work? Yes, if you follow these pointers so that you can make hypnosis work for you. Hopefully, you will be able to find an excellent stop smoking hypnotherapy method that will aid you in your quest to stop smoking!