SUBMIT HEALTH GUEST POST TO BLIND HYPNOSIS [FREE]
We prioritise guest posts closely related to health, hypnosis and hypnotherapy. You can also send us your own research papers, thesis or useful tips realted to health to get it published on our website.
We value useful content | We won’t charge you for it.
Who we are and What we do
Blind Hypnosis is a popular source of informative articles regarding Hypnosis; medical uses of Hypnosis, hypnotherapy as well as health, fitness and nutrition tips. Our aim is to promote Hypnosis Therapies and make people aware of uses of Hypnotherapy in problems related to health.
We do not accept Duplicate content: please do not send us content which has been previously published to another health blog.
Advantages of Submitting Guest Posts at BlindHypnosis.com
- You will get permanent high quality relevant backlinks related to your niche.
- Exposure to relevant and real people of the industry.
- Quick indexination and better rankings in search engines.
- Availability to build authority and relations with most influential people in your industry.
- Drive targeted traffic directly to your website.
- Opportunity to get listed in our Top Contributor Section
How to Submit a Guest Post
Please email us at [email protected] with the following:
- Full post along with links and images saved as Word Doc or HTML file.
- Images with proper names and alt attributes.
- Short author biography.
Note: If your article meets your quality guidelines it will take a maximum of two to three days to get published on our website. We will respond you with an email containing a link to your live article or for earlier you can find it in our blog section.
Guest Post Guidelines
- The length of Article: A long and informative article ranks well in search engines so you are advised to submit an article or guest blog of minimum 800+ words.
- Article Topic: You are free to choose topic of your own just make sure that it should be, informative closely related to Hypnosis, hypnotherapy for health issues like disease, weight loss, and sleep. Please don’t send as uninformative articles or articles promoting your product.
- Author Bio and Links: Following Google algorithms updates Guest blogs are allowed a total of 2 links one form body section and one form author or contributor biography section. Please select your links and anchor texts wisely otherwise they you may lend a penalty from Google.
What We Are Looking For
To give you an idea about the guest post content and topic selection, bellow are some great guest contributions that were loved by our team and our visitors.
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Anxiety and Depression (Jelly Jeff)
- Guided Meditation and Weight Loss - All You Need to Know (Lan Hoang)
- How Hypnosis can Lower Your Leptin & Ghrelin Resulting in Weight Reduction and Improving Your Outlook (Gracy Liura)
- Can Hypnosis Help with Sleep Problems