We accept guest posts closely related to health, hypnosis and hypnotherapy. You can also send us your own research papers, thesis or useful tips realted to health to get it published on our website.
We value useful content thus won't charge you for it
Who we are and What we do:
Blind Hypnosis is a popular source of informative articles related to Hypnosis; medical uses of Hypnosis, hypnotherapy as well as health, fitness and nutrition tips. Our aim is to promote Hypnosis Therapies and make people aware of uses of Hypnotherapy in problems related to health.
We do not accept Duplicate content: please do not send us content which has been previously published to another health blog.
How to Submit a Guest Post (Health & Hypnosis only)
Method 1 Via Dashboard (Simple & Easy)
Step 1: Register Now.
Step 2: After successful registration click on Login button.
Step 3: On successful login you will be redirected to Dashboard Page
Step 4: Now click on Add Post button (Left pannel) and wait for the window to open
Step 5: In first input please enter your desired post URL
In Second input please enter your Article Title
In third input please enter Article Summary
In fourth input you can Copy and Paste your complete article. To include images click on insert button and enter the path of image.
In the Last field please enter short Author Bio.
Step 5: Before clicking submit button, make sure all fields are complete in all respects.
Step 6: After clicking on submit button you will be redirected to your Dashboard
Step 6: From Dashboard you can Edit, insert image and know the current status of Submitted articles.
Method 2 Via E-mail (Not Available)
Please email us at [email protected] with the following:
- Full post along with links and images saved as Word Doc or HTML file.
- Images with proper names and alt attributes.
- Short author biography.
Note: If your article meets your quality guidelines it will take a maximum of 6 to 7 days to get published on our website. We will respond you with an email containing a link to your live article or for earlier you can find it in our blog section.
Advantages of Submitting a Guest Post
- You will get permanent high quality relevant backlinks related to your niche.
- Exposure to relevant and real people of the industry.
- Quick indexination and better rankings in search engines.
- Availability to build authority and relations with most influential people in your industry.
- Drive targeted traffic directly to your website.
- Opportunity to get listed in our Top Contributor Section
Guest Post Guidelines
- The length of Article: A long and informative article ranks well in search engines so you are advised to submit an article or guest blog of minimum 800+ words.
- Article Topic: You are free to choose topic of your own just make sure that it should be, informative closely related to Hypnosis, hypnotherapy for health issues like disease, weight loss, and sleep. Please don’t send as uninformative articles or articles promoting your product.
- Author Bio and Links: Following Google algorithms updates Guest blogs are allowed a total of 2 links one form body section and one form author or contributor biography section. Please select your links and anchor texts wisely otherwise they you may lend a penalty from Google.
What We Are Looking For
To give you an idea about the guest post content and topic selection, bellow are some great guest contributions that were loved by our team and our visitors.
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Anxiety and Depression (Jelly Jeff)
- Guided Meditation and Weight Loss - All You Need to Know (Lan Hoang)
- How Hypnosis can Lower Your Leptin & Ghrelin Resulting in Weight Reduction and Improving Your Outlook(Gracy Liura)
- Can Hypnosis Help with Sleep Problems
SimilarWeb Traffic Stats
Top Contributors Under Health Category
Sleeping Hypnosis - Hypnosis for Sleep and Relaxation
Millions of Americans supposedly suffer from different kinds of sleep disorders. If you’ve ever tried going about your day coming from a single night without sleep, then you have a vague idea
Learn tricks to Hypnotise People
So many people have connected hypnosis with witchcraft a few years ago. Today, however, this is a thing of the past because even doctors are recommending
How Hypnosis Works Explained - Focused Attention
Hypnosis is a state of deep, focused relaxation. It is in that state that your subconscious becomes very open and receptive to suggestion. That being said, it is important to note that in hypnosis you are
Self Hypnosis Spiral - Way of Hypnosis Induction
Although people keep on looking for some alternative ways to lead a successful life, they don’t really believe that hypnosis can bring changes to theirs.Actually, the miracles associated with the concept
Which Hypnosis Type Suits You The Best
Since there are many side effects of the medicines, people are finding alternate ways for the treatment of their diseases. This is where hypnosis is helping people. Hypnosis is an excellent practice. With hypnosis, you cannot only
Amateur Hypnosis Can Be Harmful To Your Health
Should you get hypnotherapy from an amateur or someone pretending to be a hypnotist? But before that, what is the difference between hypnosis and hypnotherapy? Let’s take a stage hypnotist as an example.