Terms of Service
Welcome to Blind Hypnosis. To maintain a good relationship and have a clear understanding the users of our website must agree to the following terms and conditions.
Anyone who visits our website by any means is termed as Users in the context bellow.
- The content present on our website is subject to change in accordance with latest trends and information updates without any prior notice. Users are advised to remain in touch with website regularly for updates. Subscribed users may get notified through E-mail for important updates.
- Information available on our website is for general knowledge and to keep users updated with technological changes in the field of Hypnosis and related subjects. We will not be liable for any damage particularly mentally, emotionally, physically, economically or in any other way caused through reading or downloading the contents of this website.
- All images including logos, header images, slider images, trademarks or any other type of graphic displayed on this website are the property of the owner or connected providers.
- Content present on website (including Meta tags and content present in header or footer) together with Graphics (mentioned above) is DMCA protected and subject to copyright. Users are not allowed to sell or resell, copy, modify, distribute or publish any of the content mentioned above for commercial or non-commercial purposes without written permission from us and other governed bodies .
- Our website may contain some hyperlinks linking to other useful resources for providing better details and understanding of the subject resulting in the gateway to other websites. We have no right to control or update the content of these third party gateway websites and we will not be responsible for the content shown on these websites. Users are especially advised not to visit the websites mentioned in comments by anonymous users. Although we regularly monitor the comments and remove the spam, but you must be careful before visiting any third party recourses.
- The information, products and description of products offered by the website may contain some errors (inaccurate or human made). We won’t guaranty or claim that the content present on our website is error-free and up-to-date. However, we assure our users that we will take appropriate measures to keep our website regularly updated. Users are requested to drop an e-mail when they find some error or want us to change something. We welcome user opinions and on user request we will recheck our content for issues and improvements and will try to implement the suggestion.
- We deserve the right to add or remove new services to our website solely or with the help of third party contributor. Users cannot object on what resources we should connect.
- Users are solely responsible for maintaining the privacy of their user own account credentials. Users must inform immediately to administrators In a case of password loss or theft. The user will be responsible for any activity performed under their accounts created with their username.
- We possess the right to terminate any user accounts at any time without any cause or notice. This may result in data loss associated with their accounts. We will not be responsible for such data loss in any case.