Have you ever considered of visiting a new destination for a Cosmetic treatment?
Well, now it is not only a thought but a reality which has boosted the medical tourism sector in the past 10 years.
Treatments like Breast Enhancements, Liposuction,Facial lift, Rhinoplasty etc.have taken off in India as more number of people from other countries is flocking in with the medical visas to undergo cosmetic surgeries at affordable rates.
Why India as a preferred destination?
In the developed nations like US, UK and European Countries the cost is exceptionally high, while the African countries have no medical facilities and infrastructure for surgeries like cosmetic surgeries. Therefore, the developing countries like India are an emerging destination for cosmetic treatments around the globe.
It is not only the foreign clients who contribute to the growth of the Indian cosmetic surgery sector but also the domestic clients who want to improve their appearance.
Here, it is why India is a preferred destination:
- Cost effective treatments.
- Quality standards of the procedures followed.
- High tech medical facilities and infrastructure.
- Reasonable cost of living.
However, flying out to new places and finding a reasonable lodging to stay is an extremely troublesome and a challenging issue. But, India is a destination that will cater to all yours problems in the best possible way.
Cosmetic surgery is one of the trending and most opted medical surgeries in India. Cosmetic surgeries like Breast enhancements, Facial Contouring, Body contouring, facial and skin rejuvenation are popular inmetro Cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and Kolkata. They account for the total cosmetic surgery tourists annually.
The most popular type of cosmetic surgery is Liposuction which is a body contouring technique of removing the localised deposits of fats. Some 40-50 percent of the total tourists come to India.
Well amongst the top cities, Liposuction in Bangalore is the best option available due to its accessibility to the finest doctors and technologies. In addition you can also experience the beauty of Bangalore.
Now let’s have a look at,why should one go for Liposuction in India.
Liposuction in India:
Liposuction is a removal of the localised deposits of fat from the body using different techniques.It is a best option for people looking to lose those fat chunks and regaining the body shape. It isn't typically a weight-loss method or a weight-loss alternative. It is not an alternative for a diet or exercising.
The most common body areas of surgery are Belly, Buttocks, Thighs, Hips, Arm, Breasts and double chin.
The availability of the renowned and experienced doctors, medical infrastructure and technologies are the major highlights of the country.
Currently India is the best choice for any cosmetic surgery. Amongst the different types of cosmetic surgeries, Liposuction in Bangalore is the trending choice amongst the people.
Having a perfect figure has become a goal of many people, hence making them opt for it.
Generally, it is best suitable for people who want to remove the excess fats from those body parts which do not respond to dieting or exercising which helps them regain their body shape.
Liposuction Cost in India
Well, the cost of Liposuction depends on two critical factors:
- Area of the body part that has to be treated.
- Amount of fat to be removed.
Apart from it factors like:
- Anaesthesia fees,
- Surgeons fees,
- Surgical facilities fees,
- Post-surgery garments cost,
- Medication costs, etc.
The cost may vary in different centres depending on the above factors, but when compared to other cities the cost of Liposuction in Bangalore is affordable with the best facilities available for the patients.
The Liposuction cost ranges from Rs.35000 to Rs.200000 varying from clinic to clinic.
Liposuction Procedure and Techniques
To undergo the Liposuction Surgery, the following procedures are followed using different techniques-
- Anaesthesia Medication is given for comfort during the procedure. Local Anaesthesia, General Anaesthesia and deep sedation are the medications given. The doctor would prescribe the best one for you.
- Incision After the anaesthesia, a thin hollow is inserted through the surgical cut made to loosen the excess fats by moving it back and forth. The loosened fat is then removed out of the body using a vacuum or syringe attached to the tube.
- Result and After the Surgery After the procedure the area of the body part where the surgery is performed is covered to reduce swelling and pain, which can last from 7-10 days. The body contour may appear after the swelling reduces. The results may vary from patient to patient depending on the body type.
The centres in India use the most advanced techniques for its surgeries and treatments with cost being affordable. There are different techniques of Liposuction used for removal of fats.
The most commonly techniques used during the Liposuction procedure are:
- Tumescent Liposuction: Anaesthetic solution is inserted in the fatty tissues before liposuction procedure is started.
- Ultrasound assisted Liposuction: It makes use of the ultrasound to loosen the fat, which makes it easier to remove.UAL has turned out to be less prominent in view of the liposuction specialists due to increased awareness of the risk of complications.
- Laser Liposuction:
Laser technique helps to break the fat cells and is removed with a small cannula.Laser liposuction, or laser lipo, is a plastic surgery strategy that utilizations lasers to treat territories with excess fatsfrom the body.
While considering laser lipo, the best applicants commonly have at least one of the accompanying conditions:
- Excess fat in moderate amount.
- Moderate skin laxity.
- Suction Liposuction: This is the standard technique of liposuction where a thin tube is inserted through a surgical cut to loosen the fat. The loosened fat is then removed out of the body using a vacuum. Though, the doctor would suggest you the best technique suitable for you.
Well, now that you know that Liposuction is ought to be done just by a specialist who has unique preparing in liposuction and surgery of the skin. You will likewise be at less risk if liposuction is not done at the same timeas other cosmetic surgery.